Posted By Sonia Birla
January 11th, 2020
Good morning everyone, sorry for the delay. We had a meeting on Saturday, here is what we discussed:
- BYOL: $940
- Armaan Donation this Month: $300
- Our Total: $8,215
Volunteer of the Month:
- Lucienne: raised money by painting calculators!
- Armaan: dogsat and donated profits!
- At least two events required
- 15 hours for the entire year
- Hours given and maintained by Shahanaz
- February: NCIAP Gala, Charity Musical Show
- March: TBD
- April: Car Wash Event?
- May: TBD
Guest Speaker: Aditi Verma
- Wisdom coach for kids
- Main Idea: Fill yourself with supporting beliefs
- It’s now time for everyone to go out and start fundraising on their own!
- Members at least $50, Leadership Team at least $100
- Winner Wins Surprise!
Charity Musical Show
- Location: Belacasa community center
- Tentative Schedule:
- 11:00 – 12:00 lunch+meet
- 12:00 – 1:00 performances
- 1:00+ desert, song game
- Give roses at exit
- Feb 1st
- Volunteers must be 13+
- Lead: Sarayu and Navya
Sonia will be making a video about DOC NC for a project. For this, she will conduct interviews with members and parents and videotape at events.the end product will be a promo video of DOC NC that we can share.
For the 10th anniversary of DOC NC, we are planning on adopting the Indian Creek Park. We will have to pick up litter and remulch the playground.
Thank you all for attending!