Hello everyone! Thank you to those that came to the meeting yesterday. It was a short one, but if you couldn’t make it, here’s what you missed!
Sana and Saina just moved from New York!
Weekend Workshops have started
We have now partnered with Raleigh charter key club and a FTC robotics team ○ Fundraising Total: 386.31
Sania raised money through her grandpa’s birthday party!
Sarayu is selling masks for $3.50 each or 3 masks for $10. Contact us if you want to sell masks to fundraise as well!
We have had to cancel a few workshops due to no one scheduling
The workshops that have happened were very successful
We will advertise more through groupchats and social media
Halloween Special Event
Lead by Sarayu and Mackenzie
Was very successful! People shared costumes, watched mickey mouse, and made drawings
Suggested to advertise more next year
■ DOC Talk: Next Weekend
■ Weekend Workshops
■ Be your own leader month (BYOL)
■ Senior Show
○ Everyone goes out and starts fundraising on their own! Great to develop leadership skills
○ Members at least $50, leadership at least $100
○ Most creative and most money raised wins!
Virtual Senior Show
○ Everyone records their own acts and sends them to leadership team
○ Also add videos created by all the groups we have donated to in the last 10 years ○ Leadership team will put it together as a movie
○ Give videos by the last week of November
Marketing and Communications: worked on weekend workshops slides and advertising
Team building led by Sarayu: public speaking about a variety of objects
Next Meeting: Dec 6th
And as always…
● Follow our socials!
○ Instagram: @doc_nc
○ Facebook: @DOCofNC
○ Website: docnc.org
○ Remind: text @docofnc to 81010
●Don’t forget the suggestion box still exists!
Huge thank you to Shishira for compiling these notes for us!
See you all soon!